We are looking for a narrative designer to join us and work with us on Projekt Z, a first-person zombie coop shooter. Projekt Z is a first-person shooter set in a WW2 Zombie outbreak on a secret German island. The game focuses on the "Projekt Z," a clandestine program run by the Nazis to turn Zombies discovered on the island earlier into weapons to turn the war around in Nazi Germany's favor.
• Become a creator of the story, characters, tone, and storytelling of the Projekt Z universe.
• Write, edit and implement game text and dialogue.
• Team up with game designers to implement and execute all narrative aspects through mission, level, and game systems.
• Shape the game world and its characters' tone, maintaining its consistency throughout the game.
• Provide at least two writing samples representative of your range and skill.
• Include at least one sample of game writing.
• Experience working as a designer or in a narrative capacity on at least one shipped game
• Profound understanding of Game Design principles
• Excellent knowledge of fiction writing, screenwriting rules, and filmmaking
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in writing spoken dialogue
If you have any questions or looking for a new collaboration partner, feel free to contact us! Please use the specific E-Mail Addresses on the Right Hand side for your inquiries. Thank you!
For Assetstore inquiries
For Business inquiries